1337 XStitch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This form is for http://1337xstitch.yolasite.com/ Its for people who love to cross stitch Anime, Video Games, Japanese, Geeky, and or Nerdy patterns.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's Your Current WIP?

Go down 
+4
Zaraphena
Eryn
animektty
missy-tannenbaum
8 posters
AuthorMessage
missy-tannenbaum
missy-tannenbaum

What's Your Current WIP? Empty
PostSubject: What's Your Current WIP?   What's Your Current WIP? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:38 am

Hello! The headline of this thread is pretty self-explanatory, but it's been really quiet here lately, so I was just curious what everyone was working on currently? I have no attention span, so I have way too many projects going- a set of the characters from the Scott Pilgrim comics, an SNES themed sampler, a 1930s lingerie ad, some fighting game characters, and then a bunch of tiny stuff, too- but I was sort of wondering what more focused people's project queues looked like! I imagine they are, at the very least, more efficient.
Back to top Go down
http://dorkstitch.blogspot.com
animektty

animektty

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Current WIP?   What's Your Current WIP? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:24 pm

Lol mine is far from it! I'm working on Butterflies & Blossoms... only have the backstitching left. I'm making a pillow. Taking a stab at making a ladybug needle book for a friend, a stitcher's box for my moms birthday in November. And lets not forget the Act with Tiger project. lol
Back to top Go down
http://kttycatcrossstitchblog.blogspot.com/
Eryn

Eryn

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Current WIP?   What's Your Current WIP? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:16 pm

I'm actually wanting to start on a birthday present for a friend^^
a blouse with cooking mama designs on it...but university is refusing me all the freetime =(
so that'll be my next WIP^^
Back to top Go down
Zaraphena

Zaraphena

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Current WIP?   What's Your Current WIP? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:52 pm

Ninetails, and some orchids. Taking a break from ninetails to work on the orchids.
Back to top Go down
DawnMLC

DawnMLC

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Current WIP?   What's Your Current WIP? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:49 am

I'm just slowly working away on my Anime Girl , Digimons and .hack patterns.
It has been very hot here and hard to constraint with the stitching!! I think my brain gets fried every heatwave we have had!! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://crossstitchanime.110mb.com/WebPageOpening.html
Topcho

Topcho

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Current WIP?   What's Your Current WIP? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:45 pm

I'm working now on my Spring in Japan project. But I want to stitch something for my teachers, so I should pick designs and start them already
Back to top Go down
http://topchochan.blogspot.com/
Deejay Beta
Admin
Admin
Deejay Beta

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Current WIP?   What's Your Current WIP? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:07 am

I keep wanting to finish my FFX logo stitch but every time I look at it I remember how frustrated i was working on it and then wonder off to do something else.

Anyone have a cure for this?
Back to top Go down
http://kairi-chan16.deviantart.com/
Zaraphena

Zaraphena

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Current WIP?   What's Your Current WIP? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:18 am

Deejay Beta wrote:
I keep wanting to finish my FFX logo stitch but every time I look at it I remember how frustrated i was working on it and then wonder off to do something else.

Anyone have a cure for this?

Not really. All I can do is leave a project and come back to it later.
Back to top Go down
Zaraphena

Zaraphena

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Current WIP?   What's Your Current WIP? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:22 pm

What's Your Current WIP? Photo_00001

Unicorn. =3
Back to top Go down
Zaraphena

Zaraphena

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Current WIP?   What's Your Current WIP? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:21 pm

Finished the unicorn....the person I made it for has passed away unfortunately. LADIES GET YOUR BREAST EXAMS! My friend didn't, and she paid the ultimate price for it. D=
Back to top Go down
Chrislea

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Current WIP?   What's Your Current WIP? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:53 pm

I'm sorry to hear... ;_;
Back to top Go down
Zaraphena

Zaraphena

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Current WIP?   What's Your Current WIP? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:26 am

Currently working on a Sailor Moon brooche from here --->http://crossstitchanime.110mb.com/sailormoon.htm
Back to top Go down
Zaraphena

Zaraphena

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Current WIP?   What's Your Current WIP? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:13 pm

Ended up scrapping the broach. Not working on anything atm.....very unusual for me. I should probably go back to them damn Orchids. XDDD
Back to top Go down
Zaraphena

Zaraphena

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Current WIP?   What's Your Current WIP? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:49 pm

No orchids, but four birthdays at the end of May. Started on birthday presents. I'll post them in my favorites thread here long before they go on DeviantART. Don't want people to see them to soon. >3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Current WIP?   What's Your Current WIP? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's Your Current WIP?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
1337 XStitch :: Cross Stitch :: Works in Progress-
Jump to: