1337 XStitch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This form is for http://1337xstitch.yolasite.com/ Its for people who love to cross stitch Anime, Video Games, Japanese, Geeky, and or Nerdy patterns.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Conventions anyone?

Go down 
+5
missy-tannenbaum
Topcho
DawnMLC
Deejay Beta
Zaraphena
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Deejay Beta
Admin
Admin
Deejay Beta

Conventions anyone? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conventions anyone?   Conventions anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:29 pm

Zaraphena wrote:
AWA was the sh*t >3

haha yea it was fun. Once I find the time I am going to make a sticky in the Other section for members to post pictures of themselves and I'll upload the one I took of us at the con. It was very nice meeting you and I hope I can see you again at future cons.
Back to top Go down
http://kairi-chan16.deviantart.com/
Zaraphena

Zaraphena

PostSubject: Re: Conventions anyone?   Conventions anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:33 pm

Deejay Beta wrote:
Zaraphena wrote:
AWA was the sh*t >3

haha yea it was fun. Once I find the time I am going to make a sticky in the Other section for members to post pictures of themselves and I'll upload the one I took of us at the con. It was very nice meeting you and I hope I can see you again at future cons.

Indeed! I just gotta say I look so WEIRD as a blond. XDD My friends are thinkin' about going to AWA again next year. For now, we're planning for MegaCon in Orlando, FL.
Back to top Go down
Zaraphena

Zaraphena

PostSubject: Re: Conventions anyone?   Conventions anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:00 pm

It is conformed, my friends and I are going to AWA again next year, but this time, we'll be getting two tables instead of one XD. We won't have any tables at any other convention 'til then.
Back to top Go down
Deejay Beta
Admin
Admin
Deejay Beta

PostSubject: Re: Conventions anyone?   Conventions anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:50 am

I loved the stuff at your table. Did one of your friends own a button maker or did you have to send out for the TWEWY pins?

I haven't uploaded any of my con photos yet but as soon as I find the time to go through them all I will upload the picture I have of us in the Artist Ally. >.<
Back to top Go down
Zaraphena

Zaraphena

PostSubject: Re: Conventions anyone?   Conventions anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:47 pm

Deejay Beta wrote:
I loved the stuff at your table. Did one of your friends own a button maker or did you have to send out for the TWEWY pins?

I haven't uploaded any of my con photos yet but as soon as I find the time to go through them all I will upload the picture I have of us in the Artist Ally. >.<
My friend cosplaying Phoenix Wright made all the pins.
Back to top Go down
Deejay Beta
Admin
Admin
Deejay Beta

PostSubject: Re: Conventions anyone?   Conventions anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:41 am

So have you decided if you are going to go to Anime South? I know you said that was the next one you wanted to go to. Personally I have a much better time at the smaller cons. I haven't really ever had as good of a time at a large con as I do with the small ones.
Back to top Go down
Deejay Beta
Admin
Admin
Deejay Beta

PostSubject: Re: Conventions anyone?   Conventions anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:23 am

I have finally decided to not be lazy and upload the picture of Zaraphena and I at Otakon

Conventions anyone? - Page 2 19272_225463716091_657326091_3001517_8114048_n
Back to top Go down
Zaraphena

Zaraphena

PostSubject: Re: Conventions anyone?   Conventions anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 2:23 am

Deejay Beta wrote:
I have finally decided to not be lazy and upload the picture of Zaraphena and I at Otakon

Conventions anyone? - Page 2 19272_225463716091_657326091_3001517_8114048_n

Omgs that wig...was evil. And I will NEVER go blond XDD.

Meh next con is MegaCon in Orlando, FL. If you're goin' let meh know I love you
Back to top Go down
Deejay Beta
Admin
Admin
Deejay Beta

PostSubject: Re: Conventions anyone?   Conventions anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:09 pm

i think i am going to stick with MTAC and closer cons and save up for a trip to Japan some time in the next 2 years.
Back to top Go down
Zaraphena

Zaraphena

PostSubject: Re: Conventions anyone?   Conventions anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:11 pm

Deejay Beta wrote:
i think i am going to stick with MTAC and closer cons and save up for a trip to Japan some time in the next 2 years.
Evenually my friends and I would like to go to Japan.
Back to top Go down
Zaraphena

Zaraphena

PostSubject: Re: Conventions anyone?   Conventions anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:47 pm

MWAHAHA Leavin' tonight, won't be back 'til next monday. So I most likely won't be posting anything in the next week, though I might steal a few minutes on my friend's laptop. I promise to bring back many many pictures from all four Disney parks here in Florida and from the convention. I love you
Back to top Go down
DawnMLC

DawnMLC

PostSubject: Re: Conventions anyone?   Conventions anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:17 pm

cool photo!! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://crossstitchanime.110mb.com/WebPageOpening.html
Zaraphena

Zaraphena

PostSubject: Re: Conventions anyone?   Conventions anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 3:29 pm

Holy crap, just got back....I'm EXSAUSTED. XDD
Back to top Go down
Zaraphena

Zaraphena

PostSubject: Re: Conventions anyone?   Conventions anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:13 pm

https://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n311/Organization_Scrapbook/Vens/MegaCon%20and%20Disney%202010/

Lottsa freakin' pictures XDD

Conventions anyone? - Page 2 PICT0053
Me as Unohana Retsu from Bleach.

Conventions anyone? - Page 2 PICT0052
Meh sister as Captain Tousen from Bleach.
Back to top Go down
Zaraphena

Zaraphena

PostSubject: Re: Conventions anyone?   Conventions anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:48 pm

Back to top Go down
Deejay Beta
Admin
Admin
Deejay Beta

PostSubject: Re: Conventions anyone?   Conventions anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:58 am

My friends and I just got back from MTAC and we where talking about the most cosplayed thing for each year. Like when bleach first got popular almost every other person was cosplaying bleach. We where trying to take bets on what it would be this year. Surprisingly there where alot les L's this year and a ton of Pokemon. Must be because of Heart Gold and Soul Silver.
Back to top Go down
Zaraphena

Zaraphena

PostSubject: Re: Conventions anyone?   Conventions anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:01 am

Yeah, I have noticed an increase in the number of pokemon cosplayers. I like the year Kingdom Hearts 2 came out. I've never seen so many people in black coats. XDD
Back to top Go down
Deejay Beta
Admin
Admin
Deejay Beta

PostSubject: Re: Conventions anyone?   Conventions anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:05 am

I remember that! It was great year. So much Kingdom Hearts, I thought i was going to die of joy.
Back to top Go down
Zaraphena

Zaraphena

PostSubject: Re: Conventions anyone?   Conventions anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:21 pm

My friends and I totally got raped for pictures when we went as the huge Organization group back in '07. OMGS it was AWESOME. XD
Back to top Go down
Chrislea

PostSubject: Re: Conventions anyone?   Conventions anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:49 pm

I feel sorry for all the Organization cosplayers in southern states. It's so hot already, and convention season has just begun! It takes LOVE to wear a black, ankle-length coat in 100+ degree weather!
Back to top Go down
Zaraphena

Zaraphena

PostSubject: Re: Conventions anyone?   Conventions anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:52 pm

Chrislea wrote:
I feel sorry for all the Organization cosplayers in southern states. It's so hot already, and convention season has just begun! It takes LOVE to wear a black, ankle-length coat in 100+ degree weather!

Thankfully MegaCon is early in the year XDD. Now AFO....which is in August....thats a whoooole new story.
Back to top Go down
Zaraphena

Zaraphena

PostSubject: Re: Conventions anyone?   Conventions anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:36 am

GOIN' TO AWA AGAIN THIS YEAR! And we got a table again. This time, my older sister's goin' with us. >3
Back to top Go down
Zaraphena

Zaraphena

PostSubject: Re: Conventions anyone?   Conventions anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:48 pm

Holy crap! MegaCon at the end of this month! Anyone else goin'?
Back to top Go down
max-the-rabbitything

max-the-rabbitything

PostSubject: Re: Conventions anyone?   Conventions anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:34 pm

Hey wow, been awhile since posting, but yeah! I'm on a waiting list at Disney to get the 27th off to go to MegaCon with friends. I even started my very ever first cos (prof stein from soul eater) so I really hope to go! ^_^
definitely want to see other X-stitchers there! cheers
Back to top Go down
Zaraphena

Zaraphena

PostSubject: Re: Conventions anyone?   Conventions anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:57 am

Holy crap, Stein is the sh*t! I LOVE that show! I finally got one of my friends watching it. XD We'll be a bunch of Final Fantasy mages on Saturday, no idea what we're doin' for Sunday. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conventions anyone?   Conventions anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Conventions anyone?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
1337 XStitch :: General :: General Talk-
Jump to: