1337 XStitch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This form is for http://1337xstitch.yolasite.com/ Its for people who love to cross stitch Anime, Video Games, Japanese, Geeky, and or Nerdy patterns.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bleach Shirts

Go down 
+2
Topcho
Zaraphena
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zaraphena

Zaraphena

Bleach Shirts Empty
PostSubject: Bleach Shirts   Bleach Shirts I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 6:06 pm

So, I was wondering the pattern site, and I noticed an awesome update; all thirteen squad flowers and numbers. Looking at these awesome patterns, I got an idea. I should stitch all of them onto shirts. Thirteen Bleach shirts would just be the awesome-ness. Starting with whichever one my niece wants on a shirt I was supposed to stitch on for her anyway XD. I will post each one as I finish it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Topcho

Topcho

Bleach Shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Shirts   Bleach Shirts I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 8:04 pm

Awesomeness!!! I've been trying to do the 6th squad flower for some time now, but couldn't make it right. It's great that someone else did Razz Your idea is awesome too - in the end you're going to have your own Gotei 13! A whole group showing on a com with them -you'll get everyone looking at you affraid
Nyaa I really can't wait to see your work on this, good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://topchochan.blogspot.com/
missy-tannenbaum
missy-tannenbaum

Bleach Shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Shirts   Bleach Shirts I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:54 am

That sounds really cool! Very Happy Are you going to find 13 different shirt colors and have a Bleach T-shirt rainbow? (...I don't know about everyone else, but it's getting late here. XD )
Back to top Go down
http://dorkstitch.blogspot.com
Eryn

Eryn

Bleach Shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Shirts   Bleach Shirts I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:20 am

I made the patterns but they haven't been stitched until now, so be careful about them. I don't know how they'll turn out on you Embarassed

but the idea of Bleach shirts sounds great^^
put them on the back? or onto the sleeve?
or just plain onto the front?
Back to top Go down
Zaraphena

Zaraphena

Bleach Shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Shirts   Bleach Shirts I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 3:47 pm

Eryn wrote:
I made the patterns but they haven't been stitched until now, so be careful about them. I don't know how they'll turn out on you Embarassed

but the idea of Bleach shirts sounds great^^
put them on the back? or onto the sleeve?
or just plain onto the front?

They're goin' on the front of the shirts. The patterns are BIG so I've actually tampered with them a bit, I move the flower a little closer to the number so they fit on the shirts a bit better. I started number four last night for my neice XD

To answer Missy, I am sort of rainbowing them, I'm actually looking up pictures of the flowers that they are and going off the colors of the flowers. So, # 10 will be yellow, # 4 blue (could have also been blue/purple or purple, but i like the blue i picked lol). I think number six can be in white or yellow, but I'll need to see that flower again. The only one giving me trouble is first squad...mums can be in sooooooo many colors X_x
Back to top Go down
Eryn

Eryn

Bleach Shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Shirts   Bleach Shirts I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 3:56 pm

well, then pick for the first squad what's left over after picking the other flowers
Back to top Go down
Zaraphena

Zaraphena

Bleach Shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Shirts   Bleach Shirts I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:10 pm

Ether that, or make it rainbow. XDD
Back to top Go down
Deejay Beta
Admin
Admin
Deejay Beta

Bleach Shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Shirts   Bleach Shirts I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:42 pm

make sure to take a picture of them when your are finished. That is such a great Idea. I would love to do the same thing with the Heartless and Nobody symbols on a black and white T-Shirt.
Back to top Go down
http://kairi-chan16.deviantart.com/
Zaraphena

Zaraphena

Bleach Shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Shirts   Bleach Shirts I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 8:11 pm

DONE W/ FOURTH SQUAD! Took me frickin' long enough. This one went to my little sister's friend.

Bleach Shirts Pict0005
Back to top Go down
missy-tannenbaum
missy-tannenbaum

Bleach Shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Shirts   Bleach Shirts I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 12:35 am

The color combination used there is really nice! It really makes the brightness of the thread stand out. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://dorkstitch.blogspot.com
Eryn

Eryn

Bleach Shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Shirts   Bleach Shirts I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 4:47 am

It looks great
and is that metallic floss? or is it something else makng it appear to glow like that?
Back to top Go down
DawnMLC

DawnMLC

Bleach Shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Shirts   Bleach Shirts I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:23 pm

That is pretty cool!!
Im not sure I would have the patience to do that large of a pattern on a T-shirt!!
Back to top Go down
http://crossstitchanime.110mb.com/WebPageOpening.html
Zaraphena

Zaraphena

Bleach Shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Shirts   Bleach Shirts I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 2:03 pm

Eryn wrote:
It looks great
and is that metallic floss? or is it something else makng it appear to glow like that?

Its the flash of my camera. I swore off using matalic floss on cloths the last time I used it on my little sister's shirt for a Mario Death mushroom.
Back to top Go down
Topcho

Topcho

Bleach Shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Shirts   Bleach Shirts I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 2:33 pm

It turned awesome! Bleach Shirts 26
Back to top Go down
Deejay Beta
Admin
Admin
Deejay Beta

Bleach Shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Shirts   Bleach Shirts I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:17 am

Wow those are fantastic. Make sure to post again and see how they hold up after a couple washes.
Back to top Go down
Zaraphena

Zaraphena

Bleach Shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Shirts   Bleach Shirts I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:02 pm

Deejay Beta wrote:
Wow those are fantastic. Make sure to post again and see how they hold up after a couple washes.
Sence the shirt went to my sister's friend, I'll have to tell my sis to ask about it. Taking a break now to work on the kodama pattern from the pattern site. =3
Back to top Go down
Zaraphena

Zaraphena

Bleach Shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Shirts   Bleach Shirts I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:00 am

Unfortunatly, this project will have to go on hold for a while, as I seem to be running out of waste canvas. I have no idea when I'll be able to get more, but at least I have enough aida cloth to last me into the year 3000. XD My friend bought me one of those huge rolls from Joanne Fabrics for my birthday like, two years ago, and I still have most of it.
Back to top Go down
Deejay Beta
Admin
Admin
Deejay Beta

Bleach Shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Shirts   Bleach Shirts I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:54 am

I have a whole drawer of cloth I inhearited from my mother. I have enough that I will probably still have a ton to pass down to my daughter if I ever have one ^-^
Back to top Go down
Zaraphena

Zaraphena

Bleach Shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Shirts   Bleach Shirts I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:49 pm

lol You'd think I'd have enough seeing all the stuff one of my friend's gave me at MegaCon, but I love the stuff so much, I use it at every turn XD
Back to top Go down
Topcho

Topcho

Bleach Shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Shirts   Bleach Shirts I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:27 am

It's kinda pity to know that this project is going on hold :/ I was looking forward to see the other squads too. But I'm sure that meantime you will show us lots of other great works ^_^
Back to top Go down
Zaraphena

Zaraphena

Bleach Shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Shirts   Bleach Shirts I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:42 am

MWAHAHAHA I found some more waste canvas under meh bed (a.k.a. the black hole). I'll probably do a shirt for myself next, seeing as no one else gives me their shirts to sew on. *headdesk*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bleach Shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Shirts   Bleach Shirts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleach Shirts
Page 1 of 1