1337 XStitch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This form is for http://1337xstitch.yolasite.com/ Its for people who love to cross stitch Anime, Video Games, Japanese, Geeky, and or Nerdy patterns.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Snacks! What's Your Style?

Go down 
+4
DawnMLC
Topcho
Eryn
missy-tannenbaum
8 posters
AuthorMessage
missy-tannenbaum
missy-tannenbaum

Snacks! What's Your Style? Empty
PostSubject: Snacks! What's Your Style?   Snacks! What's Your Style? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 1:13 am

Hello! I am slightly bored and have a mind that is sometimes on par with that of a hungry six year old, so I was curious as to what snacks everyone here enjoyed. Currently, I'm really into cookies, especially ones with chocolate chips, but I also enjoy such old favorites as cake, brownies, ice cream, and candy. Chips and French onion dip are also nice, but those are for different situations than cookies are. Also, I am adept at making fizzy Jello, which I recommend to all of you who are hungry, but willing to wait 4 to 6 hours to actually eat the snack you just made.

(I do not mean any disrespect to snacks at all by my writing style, but talking about them like a game show host just seemed like the thing to do.)
Back to top Go down
http://dorkstitch.blogspot.com
Eryn

Eryn

PostSubject: Re: Snacks! What's Your Style?   Snacks! What's Your Style? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:34 am

as for snacks I really like them all
*nodnod*
I have found no snack I despise, but my ost favourite are cookies, chocolate cookies with chocolate chips
I also love Tiramisu and close to everything from Kinder (= children) a german company doing snacks like chocolate, surprise eggs (choclate eggs with small toys inside), and all kind of the like *grins*
Back to top Go down
Topcho

Topcho

PostSubject: Re: Snacks! What's Your Style?   Snacks! What's Your Style? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:49 pm

I love Kinder too!!! lol! And really Kinder Surprise is the best. But from chocaltes brands, my favourite is Milka.
Aside, I love all kind of snacks and choclates and cookies and cakes andt etc etc Twisted Evil
Also, this can hardly be classified as snack, but I love bubblegum and lollipops rabbit
Back to top Go down
http://topchochan.blogspot.com/
DawnMLC

DawnMLC

PostSubject: Re: Snacks! What's Your Style?   Snacks! What's Your Style? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 1:19 pm

Hmmmm the only real snack I eat is popcorn-- not the microwave kind-- the stuff you have to air pop, different types of flavored crackers and sometimes chips if I'm in the mood for it. We do also eat alot of HONEY sandwiches or on toast here too-- could be cause I keep bees and have pounds of it.

I'm NOT suppose to eat chocolate anymore because it causes me headaches or migraines. I did have cake with chocolate icing on it --Sunday and I woke up with a terrible headache yesterday! I guess I will never learn!!

I bake alot of different square(new favorite here is my lemon/shortbread), butter tarts and apple pies. I rarely buy premade things anymore-- It tastes so much better-- and doesn't have chemicals in it that you can't say. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://crossstitchanime.110mb.com/WebPageOpening.html
Deejay Beta
Admin
Admin
Deejay Beta

PostSubject: Re: Snacks! What's Your Style?   Snacks! What's Your Style? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:41 pm

Mmmmm I love snacks, though I usually end up eating so many that it becomes a meal. I always keep a bag of dried fruit and crackers by my bed because I stay up late watching things online and stitching. I'm allergic to chocolate and strawberries but my favorite snack is chocolate covered strawberries T.T sad day.
Back to top Go down
http://kairi-chan16.deviantart.com/
Zaraphena

Zaraphena

PostSubject: Re: Snacks! What's Your Style?   Snacks! What's Your Style? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:07 pm

Chocolate, chocolate, fruit, chocolate, chocolate, and did I meantion....chocolate?
Back to top Go down
DawnMLC

DawnMLC

PostSubject: Re: Snacks! What's Your Style?   Snacks! What's Your Style? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:28 pm

I'm like that with fruits too. I can't eat anything with citrus -- lemon, limes, oranges, pineapple and cherries/bananas too. I also shouldn't eat anything that contains tomato paste-- if I do I sometimes break out. It contains acids that don't agree with me!! I drink very little fruit juices-- unless I'm unwell then I drink some kinds that don't bother me as much. It is frustrating sometimes because I love fruits!! Sad
Back to top Go down
http://crossstitchanime.110mb.com/WebPageOpening.html
max-the-rabbitything

max-the-rabbitything

PostSubject: Re: Snacks! What's Your Style?   Snacks! What's Your Style? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:22 pm

Snyder's of Hanover hard pretzels, you know, the ones that come in a big box. love em!
Back to top Go down
Sherri

Sherri

PostSubject: Re: Snacks! What's Your Style?   Snacks! What's Your Style? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:01 pm

I am a chocoholic but I love anything sweet.
Back to top Go down
http://pralinkova-princezna.deviantart.com/
Zaraphena

Zaraphena

PostSubject: Re: Snacks! What's Your Style?   Snacks! What's Your Style? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:25 pm

Sense I'm in the process of trying to lose 150+ pounds, I've turned mostly to fruit for snacks.
Back to top Go down
Deejay Beta
Admin
Admin
Deejay Beta

PostSubject: Re: Snacks! What's Your Style?   Snacks! What's Your Style? I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:02 am

Zaraphena wrote:
Sense I'm in the process of trying to lose 150+ pounds, I've turned mostly to fruit for snacks.

fruit is one of the best snacks. I use to buy big bags of oranges and watch anime while eating them. It was great because I would tear up the pealing just to have something for my hands to do and my room would smell like oranges.
Back to top Go down
http://kairi-chan16.deviantart.com/
Zaraphena

Zaraphena

PostSubject: Re: Snacks! What's Your Style?   Snacks! What's Your Style? I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:18 pm

I love oranges, but I can't have to many because to much citric acid reacts with my skin. But I LOOOOVE bananas and apples. Those, I can eat as much as I want. Small pieces of meat make good snacks too, because protein is harder for the body to break down, so I stay full longer and end up eating less.
Back to top Go down
missy-tannenbaum
missy-tannenbaum

PostSubject: Re: Snacks! What's Your Style?   Snacks! What's Your Style? I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:13 pm

Speaking of fruit for snacks, does anyone else here eat clementines? They're like really tiny oranges, the fruit equivalent of a fun-sized candy bar, and they taste excellent, too.
Back to top Go down
http://dorkstitch.blogspot.com
Zaraphena

Zaraphena

PostSubject: Re: Snacks! What's Your Style?   Snacks! What's Your Style? I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:00 pm

missy-tannenbaum wrote:
Speaking of fruit for snacks, does anyone else here eat clementines? They're like really tiny oranges, the fruit equivalent of a fun-sized candy bar, and they taste excellent, too.

YES! I love clementines. And I can eat waaay more of them than I can oranges because they have less citrus acid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snacks! What's Your Style?   Snacks! What's Your Style? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snacks! What's Your Style?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
1337 XStitch :: General :: General Talk-
Jump to: