1337 XStitch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This form is for http://1337xstitch.yolasite.com/ Its for people who love to cross stitch Anime, Video Games, Japanese, Geeky, and or Nerdy patterns.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Everyone :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hisuimaxwell

hisuimaxwell

Hello Everyone :D Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone :D   Hello Everyone :D I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:28 am

Hello everyone! cheers

I'm Hisui Maxwell. I'm 23 years old and I'm from the Philippines. I'm a bit old Sad but I still enjoy stitching anime characters. I have already stitched Sailor Saturn way back when I was in Grade School and Kurama when I was in High School. Razz

Right now, I'll be starting with the Haruka and Michiru Pattern that Topcho made for me. I love you She totally made my dream come true. Very Happy I'll post my progress! sunny
Back to top Go down
Deejay Beta
Admin
Admin
Deejay Beta

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone :D   Hello Everyone :D I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 1:13 pm

Welcome to 1337 Xstitch! You are never to old to cross stitch anime characters as long as you love doing it! I'm sure you will be stitching many more in the future.

By the way that is a really cool picture you have, did you take it for a culture fair?
Back to top Go down
http://kairi-chan16.deviantart.com/
hisuimaxwell

hisuimaxwell

PostSubject: Picture   Hello Everyone :D I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:00 pm

Hello! Very Happy Thank you for the compliments. I'm flattered. Embarassed

About the picture... it's actually one of the "creative shots" for my college graduation. During the graduation, we get to take a couple of pictures in the school's chosen photo studio. The picture sets usually included one super formal toga shot and a creative one - which we can design as we please. This was my way of being "creative" with the simple props that were allowed. Very Happy

Hehehe.. nice to meet you. flower
Back to top Go down
Topcho

Topcho

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone :D   Hello Everyone :D I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:00 pm

Wow, this photo really is so sweet...
My "graduation photo session" will be in March probably and it will be such I fail...
Back to top Go down
http://topchochan.blogspot.com/
Deejay Beta
Admin
Admin
Deejay Beta

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone :D   Hello Everyone :D I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:38 am

Wow I have never heard of that. Is that common in collages these days?
Back to top Go down
http://kairi-chan16.deviantart.com/
Topcho

Topcho

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone :D   Hello Everyone :D I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 8:56 am

I don't know for other countries, but here when we finish high school/ college we make an album for for all the alumni of the year.
Mine will have a picture of the class from our first days in the school, and from our last days (wow, 5 year difference Shocked ), a baby picture of the student and now-day picture (wow, 18 years difference!!! Shocked ) and eventually some photos from the prom
Our school usually makes the "now day photos" in the sea garden, among the nature... it's not an actually "free shot" but you can choose clothes and pose and such, as we don't have uniforms. From all my pictures my baby one is the best...
But they're a different formats, some schools make their photo session in other ways. When leaving the university they have shots in toga too (that's what show me the big sister of my friend who graduated from laws)
Back to top Go down
hisuimaxwell

hisuimaxwell

PostSubject: Graduation Pictures   Hello Everyone :D I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 10:13 am

Woah.. I didn't know that the graduation packages were different in different countries. affraid I've always assumed that it was the same everywhere or that our country or school copied it from some foreign country or school or something. Shocked

Well, in the Philippines, the private schools usually have two graduation picture sessions. One is with the bacth or classmates, which will be used for the school yearbook and another one is for your own private needs - this is the one with the photo packages where you can choose from packages which just includes your toga shot farao or packages with creative shots where you get to design what you want to wear or be in the picture alien . The private picture packages usually include a really huge picture of you in your toga, it comes with a frame already and the official school seal. Most of the time, the school's yearbook committee gets the toga shot from your picture package and uses it for the yearbook. No

This has been the format through my schooling: since elementary to high school and finally to college. albino Yeah.. I'm old. Hahaha. Laughing I'm not sure if this is also the case when it comes to graduate school. But I'll know in two years time... I'll be going back to school soon for my masters in business admin. What a Face

I kinda like the one for Topcho's school. It would be really fun to see the transformation from the first day of school to the last. If my college did this, we would have a lot of laughs. lol! it would be fun to compare how we matured or aged through years or stress and thesis. Evil or Very Mad

By the way... what does your sea garden look like? Just curious. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Topcho

Topcho

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone :D   Hello Everyone :D I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 7:38 pm

Yeah, I like the idea of the photos too, we wanted to add baby photos of the teachers too, but they said when they were young the camera wasn't invented yet! Laughing Lol I'd love to see baby photos of some of my teachers!
Here are some photos of the sea garden:
Hello Everyone :D 115676343029659

Hello Everyone :D Bgbs0030

Hello Everyone :D 120693776778699

Hello Everyone :D C644580a96f6008b8f275e310ae8e3ec

The flowers and the sand sculptures are different every year. But our session will be in March and most likely they won't be ready yet Rolling Eyes So we'll probably go for photos on the beach or on the bridge. The photos aren't made by me and are from this last summer when the theme for the sand festival was Magic Tales
Back to top Go down
hisuimaxwell

hisuimaxwell

PostSubject: Sea Garden   Hello Everyone :D I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:03 am

Wow! affraid Can I trade schools with you? Razz Your Sea Garden is beautiful! Breathtakingly beautiful! I'd give up my costume for a day to have my picture taken there. Very Happy You're super lucky. Very Happy

HEhehe.. I'd love to see some baby pictures of my teachers too. Especially my college professors. Most of them are 90+ years old already. It would be fun to have a glimpse of what they looked like when they were babies or even just during puberty. Razz
Back to top Go down
Topcho

Topcho

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone :D   Hello Everyone :D I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:50 pm

Hello Everyone :D M016Thank you!
Oh and I forgot to wish you luck for your masters in business admin! Very Happy

The oldest teacher we have is around 60 but still I'd love to see her!
Back to top Go down
hisuimaxwell

hisuimaxwell

PostSubject: Masters :D   Hello Everyone :D I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:57 am

You're so sweet topcho but it's still a bit too early to wish me luck. Very Happy I'll be taking the exam this March and if, and hopefully i will, pass... I'll be going back to school on July. Still a long way to go but thanks for the luck. I love you I will be needing it a lot. I love you I love you

By the way... I have the strings and the cloth already. will be starting my project on Thursday. sunny
Back to top Go down
Topcho

Topcho

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone :D   Hello Everyone :D I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:47 pm

Then I'm wishing you luck with the pass exams (they could be eeevil Sad )!

I'll be waiting to see how your project goes on too Laughing I'm excited about it and hope it goes well!
Back to top Go down
Topcho

Topcho

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone :D   Hello Everyone :D I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:37 pm

They changed the date for our photo session to the end of February and now we'll be making it in a studio! It was supposed to be end of March when it's warmer. but the photographers just changed the conditions Mad And the student council didn't argue at all about this, even if noone wants it to be this way! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone :D   Hello Everyone :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
1337 XStitch :: General :: Welcome!-
Jump to: