1337 XStitch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This form is for http://1337xstitch.yolasite.com/ Its for people who love to cross stitch Anime, Video Games, Japanese, Geeky, and or Nerdy patterns.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Conventions anyone?

Go down 
+5
missy-tannenbaum
Topcho
DawnMLC
Deejay Beta
Zaraphena
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
max-the-rabbitything

max-the-rabbitything

Conventions anyone? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conventions anyone?   Conventions anyone? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 11:28 pm

A bunch of FF mages sounds pretty awesome! pls take pics! I finally got that Sunday off Very Happy and my stein cos is about half done! Look for me there dood!
Back to top Go down
Zaraphena

Zaraphena

PostSubject: Re: Conventions anyone?   Conventions anyone? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:41 pm

Awesome. I don't know if we're going as our pokemon group on Sunday or Friday. XD
Back to top Go down
max-the-rabbitything

max-the-rabbitything

PostSubject: Re: Conventions anyone?   Conventions anyone? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 9:03 pm

Pokemon! they'd make great research subjects for me to dissect! lol
I wanna chase a pikachu around begging to switch its ears or something this sunday =D
Back to top Go down
Zaraphena

Zaraphena

PostSubject: Re: Conventions anyone?   Conventions anyone? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:21 pm

max-the-rabbitything wrote:
Pokemon! they'd make great research subjects for me to dissect! lol
I wanna chase a pikachu around begging to switch its ears or something this sunday =D
You'll have to dissect my sister, I didn't go today (sunday) 'cause my leg needs a rest before we hit Epcot tomorrow. D= WE GOT PICS THOUGH!
Back to top Go down
max-the-rabbitything

max-the-rabbitything

PostSubject: Re: Conventions anyone?   Conventions anyone? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:00 pm

Aww, I didn't get to go either due to a work injury ;_; but I'll try to post my cos tomorrow, will be debuted
at the Florida anime expo in Kissimmee in May hopefully.
Have fun at Epcot, make sure you guys try on kimonos in Japan and have some rosewater espresso in Morocco!
And see the "wishes" firework show at MK, its pretty awesome!

Pls post your pics dood!
Back to top Go down
Zaraphena

Zaraphena

PostSubject: Re: Conventions anyone?   Conventions anyone? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 3:50 pm

max-the-rabbitything wrote:
Aww, I didn't get to go either due to a work injury ;_; but I'll try to post my cos tomorrow, will be debuted
at the Florida anime expo in Kissimmee in May hopefully.
Have fun at Epcot, make sure you guys try on kimonos in Japan and have some rosewater espresso in Morocco!
And see the "wishes" firework show at MK, its pretty awesome!

Pls post your pics dood!
Dear gods, we got videos. I'm sorry you didn't make it D= There were a lot of Soul Eater cosplayers. Amazingly, we didn't eat at Teppon Edo like we normaly do, we ate in Italy, which was also REALLY YUMMY. We've all decided that Disney food is just GOOD. XD
Back to top Go down
Zaraphena

Zaraphena

PostSubject: Re: Conventions anyone?   Conventions anyone? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:09 pm

Conventions anyone? - Page 3 IMG_0274

The first of many photos to come.
Back to top Go down
Zaraphena

Zaraphena

PostSubject: Re: Conventions anyone?   Conventions anyone? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:33 pm

Look! The Organization went to Disney! Well most of them at least. I'm Larxene XD

Conventions anyone? - Page 3 IMG_0440
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conventions anyone?   Conventions anyone? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Conventions anyone?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
1337 XStitch :: General :: General Talk-
Jump to: